Wednesday 4 May 2011

BOYS & GIRLS BE AMBITIOUS!

Well, The Mid-year Exam is coming, And I must study even harder......with my dying will!! lols haha
Recently, I settle my lunch with.....a piece of bread XD Auntie Annie's bread tastes quite nice hmm....
But it's not nutritious > < 
And because of it's not nutritious, so I think i can reduce my weight XD
I WANT TO KEEP FIT, NOT FAT! > <
and then I sit at there and do my revision there... quite enjoy, huh..;-)
Went to Vivo of Plaza Pelangi in the afternoon, with my dear brother, aunt and Grandma....
At first, we decided to settle our lunch in Kinsahi,
BUT THE 1-RINGGIT RAMEN PROMOTION HAD ENDED DUE TO THE LIMITED TIME
quite dissapointed eh......GOD...I really like those japanese cuisines!!> <

So we decided to consume in Vivo....
who knows, It's even more expensive than Kinsahi....= = 100++ Ringgit for 4 persons....
100++ RINGGIT!!! I can buy more parasols and I will be one more step closer to complete my Walton Stage 5.....= =

after that, I do some revision at there while waiting my family to finish their drinks...
then we go back home~~ (of course i'm the driver again)and started to study again...
***I LOVE DRIVING***



>>>>>BOYS & GIRLS BE AMBITIOUS<<<<<
I decided.....When I am 25 years old, I must have some achivement...
cant delay anymore....
So, I must finish my University in 3 years! in United States.....
I don't want any summer holidays, that wastes me too much time...
I MUST GRADUATE IN 3 YEARS
then use the remaining days(or perhaps years?)to fight...to struggle...
I MUST HAVE SOME ACHIEVEMENT WHEN I'M 25 YEARS OLD

and......the end of my declaration...It's time to do my revision again !


No comments:

Post a Comment