Tuesday 31 May 2011

A Car? A car.

these few days, I realized that I really wanted to go out and get some entertainment...
but, I've no car to drive...
actually my house have 4 cars, but a singapore car has been sold few days ago...
left 3 cars...my father lent a car to his friend...
left 2 cars...1 reserved for my father, another 1 reserved for my aunt....
so, I've no car to drive at all!!!!

I hope my father can buy one more car...then it'll be enough for us to use....
well...now, I'm still a student, and I don't think that I should drive expensive car...
I hope that I can own a Proton Satria Neo...with manual gear!!

It's not too expensive, about RM57,xxx.......





see, it's appearance is very nice right? sporty and compact~
IT JUST SUITES FOR A CAR-LOVER STUDENT!!!

I LOVE IT....FOR NOW~

This babe has 125 hp and a top speed of 190km/h...
0-100 km/h for only 10.5 secs!!
(well, it's a fair speed, but I think it is almost the fastest in the Proton cars...hehehehe)

so, I decided to work for google...hope that I can earn some revenue to buy the car myself...

SATRIA NEO I'M COMING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment